- Item Display - Embalming : history, theory, and practice
- ISBN 13: 9780071741392
- Customer reviews
- Embalming: History, Theory, and Practice, 5th Edition
- Embalming: History, Theory, and Practice, Fifth Edition
Robert G. With a foreword by John D. Reed, Sr. Enlarge cover. Error rating book. Refresh and try again. Open Preview See a Problem? Details if other :.
Thanks for telling us about the problem. Return to Book Page. Preview — Embalming by Robert G.
- Embalming: History, Theory, and Practice, Fifth Edition - ehigovul.ga.
- Embalming: History, Theory, and Practice, Fifth Edition - Robert G. Mayer - Google Libros?
- Saveur: The New Comfort Food - Home Cooking from Around the World.
- What is Kobo Super Points?;
- Logic of Statistical Inference.
- Account Options!
- Children of World War II: The Hidden Enemy Legacy.
Mayer ,. Jacquelyn Taylor Foreword.
Item Display - Embalming : history, theory, and practice
Sponsored by the American Board of Funeral Service Education, Embalming: History, Theory, and Practice is the most complete and up-to-date textbook and reference on the interdisciplinary arts and sciences of embalming, restorative art, and mortuary cosmetology for students and practitioners.
Get A Copy. Hardcover , Fourth Edition , pages. More Details Original Title. Other Editions 7. Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.
ISBN 13: 9780071741392
To ask other readers questions about Embalming , please sign up. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews.
Showing Rating details. More filters. Sort order. A really detailed and easy to follow text book with good pictures, graphs and examples, not to mention the history of embalming. Too bad I moved to a country where embalming is outlawed and all my study was in vain.
Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review. Robert G Mayer. Walmart Tell us if something is incorrect. Book Format: Choose an option. Add to Cart.source
Embalming: History, Theory, and Practice, 5th Edition
Product Highlights About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer. Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The most complete and up-to-date text on the art and science of embalming Sponsored by the American Board of Funeral Service Education Comprehensive and thoroughly updated in this fifth edition, Embalming: History, Theory, and Practice is the leading text in the field.
Embalming: History, Theory, and Practice, Fifth Edition
Turn to the field's leading text for unmatched coverage of: Legal, social, and technical considerations of embalming Health and regulatory standards Chemicals and methods Specific conditions and causes of death that influence the type of embalming Special cosmetic applications and restorative procedures Preparation of organ and tissue donors Embalming for shipping. Customer Reviews.
- Sylvia Plath: A Biography;
- Coast To Coast.
- Fast Facts for the Critical Care Nurse: Critical Care Nursing in a Nutshell.
- Embalming: History, Theory, and Practice, Fifth Edition.
- Arab Law Quarterly!
- Changing Governance and Public Policy in East Asia (Comparative Development and Policy in Asia).
- Ankle High and Knee Deep: Women Reflect on Western Rural Life.
Write a review.